I have been working on a project for the past few days in preparation for changing the theme of my blog. I really wanted to have a theme that was more personal to us.
I stitched together the banner below to use as my header for my new theme:
I spent a while appliqueing it all and getting it ready. I took some photos this afternoon which weren’t the best but which I thought would be good enough to crop and set as the header. Unfortunately the cropper for the header has some strange settings and I can’t fit the whole image in…so for now I have just used Patchwork for the banner but hopefully will fix it tomorrow.
I’m really pleased with how the writing came out…I did it freestyle as I didn’t have anything suitable in any patterns but I think its great!! Now I feel like the blog has a bit of our personality!!!